1. KARACHI PORT TRUST (1915) M.A. JINNAH ROAD
Karachi Port Trust (KPT) is a Pakistani federal government agency that oversees the operations of the Port of Karachi in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. Between 1880 and 1887, the port was administered by the Karachi Harbour Board. The Karachi Port Trust was then established by the Act IV of 1886, effective from 1 April 1887.
2. The High Court Of Sindh 1906
The High Court of Sindh is the highest judicial institution of the province of Sindh. Established in 1906,(2) it is situated at provincial capital Karachi. Apart from being the highest Court of Appeal for Sindh in civil and criminal matters, the Court was the District Court and the Court of Session in Karachi.
3. MAZAR OF QUAID-E-AZAM (1970 )
Mazar-e-Quaid (Urdu- مزار قائد), also known as the Jinnah Mausoleum or the National Mausoleum, is the final resting place of Quaid-e-Azam (Great Leader) Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, as well as his sister, Mader-e Millat (Mother of the Nation) Fatima Jinnah, and Liaquat Ali Khan, the first Prime Minister of Pakistan. Located in the Jamshed Quarters neighborhood of Karachi, the mausoleum (Urdu: مزار (mazar), of Persian origin), completed in the 1960s, is an iconic symbol of Karachi throughout the world. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations among foreign visitors to Karachi
4. HINDU GYMKHANA (1925) SARWAR SHAHEED ROAD
The Hindu Gymkhana (Sindhi:हिन्दू जिम्ख़ाना/هندو جمخانه, Urdu: ہندو جِمخانہ) was the first public building in Karachi to boldly adopt the Mughal-Revival style. The building established in 1925, It is located at Sarwar Shaheed Road in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. The Hindu Gymkhana was a club for the Hindu upper classes, who formed a strong commercial elite in Karachi in the years before Independence in 1947. The Hindu community and Seth Ramgopal Gourdhanandh Mohatta contributed money for it's construction.
Access to the sea at Clifton is provided by the terraced Parade known as the Jehangir Kothari Parade. The site, owned by Mr. Jehangir H. Kothari, an eminent Karachi citizen, who gifted it alongwith a handsome donation Rs.300,000 to the Municipality for the development of recreational facilities.
The foundation stone was laid by the Governor of Bombay, Sir George Lloyd on 10th February, 1919 and formally opened by Lady Lloyd on 5th January, 1920. The Lady Lloyd Pier was also opened by her on 21st March, 1921. The Kiosk at one end of the parade, with its elliptical roof structure, built in Jodhpur stone, has an octagonal seat in the center and was used as a Bandstand in yester-years. A temple of Shiva lies below the Parade, with rock gardens on both sides. The pier is 1300 ft long, 15 ft wide and ends in a 70 ft by 50 ft sea-side Pavilion constructed on piles. Gizri limestone and Jodhpur stone were used for its construction.
6. SIND MADRESSAH-TUL-ISLAM (1885) SHAHRAH-E-LIAQUAT
The Sind Madressah-Tul-Islam, an Alma Mater of the Father of the Nation and dozens of other national leaders, who played prominent roles in the creation of Pakistan, is located on Shahra-e-Liaquat and was the first Muslim educational complex built in Sind.
The Madressah (school) was initiated on 1st Sept. 1885 in a rented two storied building near Boulton Market by K.M. Hassanally Effendi. Upon completion of this building on 14th Nov. 1890, the Madressah moved to the current premises and has functioned uninterruptedly since then.
The current site itself was previously a Municipal camel camping ground (carvansarai) which was bestowed by the Karachi Municipality to the Madressah Board. The building was designed by James Strachen according to the sketches of K.B. Wali Mohammad and its foundation stone was laid by Lord Duffering on (14th Nov 1887).
7. FLAGSTAFF HOUSE (1865) FATIMA JINNAH ROAD
Flag Staff House was purchased by the Father of Nation, Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah in 1947 from its owner Sohrab Katrak, a leading citizen of Karachi. Designed by Engineer Moncriff for the Karachi Brigade Commander, it was built in the colonial style with buff stone in fine ashler masonry around the year 1865. This approximate date is recorded from the tiles used on the roof which bear the inscription Patent Basel Mission Tile Works, 1865. Upon construction it was used as the residence of Gen. Douglas Gracy, Commanding Officer of Sind Area, i.e. it was the official Residence of the GOC and hence it was known as the Flag Staff House. The 10, 214 sq yd plot of land and the House are now owned by the Federal Ministry of Culture which plans to convert it into a Museum-cum-Library in memory of the Quaid-e-Azam. It is presently being restored.